This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We provide weekly home delivery of local & organic produce and other local edibles, with no contract and no commitment. Our veggie bins are fully customizable from a weekly menu of fresh, seasonal vegetables and fruits. We are committed to providing only sustainably produced, non-GMO foods, as well as humanely raised meat and eggs, and milk and yogurt from local, grass-fed cows. Our suppliers follow sustainable practices that benefit the earth.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Sign up for an account to begin shopping with us. It only takes a few minutes, and there are no commitments or contracts.
Most customers sign up for a recurring order for convenience. Why? Because no matter what happens this week, you’ll know that you have fresh vegetables coming right to your door. Your body and your peace of mind will be thanking you!
Set up the recurring order, or get a bin anytime you like.Select the bin size that fits your needs today: Small, Medium, or Large.
What can I expect in a bin?
Every week you will receive a selection of fruits and vegetables. You can also sign up to receive other items in your bin such as bread, cheese, meat, hummus, honey, eggs and many other edibles.
Sample of the medium bin contents from July:
- Green Kale - 1 Bunch - NC - Organic
- Mixed Salad Greens - 6 Ounces - NC - Organic
- Cherry Tomatoes - 1 Pint - NC - Organic
- Sweet Corn - 3 Ears - NC - Organic
- Blueberries - 1 Pint - NC - Organic
- Yellow Squash - 1 Pound - NC - Organic
- Sweet Onions - 1 Pound - NC - Organic
- Yukon Gold Potatoes - 1.25 Pounds - NC - Organic
- Sweet Bell Peppers - 2 Pieces - NC - Organic
- Zucchini - 1 Pound - NC - Organic
- Green Beans - 1 Pound - NC - Organic
You can change your selection at any time. Our small bin contains 7-9 portions of fruits and vegetables (a portion depends on the vegetable or fruit size, such as a portion could be 1 butternut squash or 3 oranges). Medium bins contain 11-13 fruits and veggies and Large contain 14-16 portions. You can customize bin contents to get your choice of produce every week. Enjoy experimenting with your produce quantity and variety until you find the bin that suits your lifestyle!
Every Friday you will receive a menu for the upcoming week that will showcase what is seasonally available. You can either plan your menu around these seasonal items, or customize and add items to your order to fit your pre-planned menu.
If you are looking for anything in particular, please feel free to send us an e-mail, and we will be glad to try to find that item for you. If you have a specific menu planned for the week, you can add items to your order a la carte to get exactly what you need.
We are so glad that you’re thinking of choosing Mother Earth Produce and are committed to healthy, fresh food and supporting our local farmers and food producers! When you sign up and order, we’ll quickly get working to get your veggies, fruits and other edibles to you.
- Skip the store and let us do the shopping for you
- We deliver the same day and approximate same time each week.
- We deliver to these towns in NC: Asheville, Black Mountain, Swannanoa, Arden, Biltmore Lake, Candler, Fairview, Fletcher, and Weaverville.
- Order online when you like (or make life even easier by setting up a recurring order).
- There are no contracts or commitments.
- Login to your account to set up delivery reminders. These will be sent to you via text message or email at the time intervals of your choice!
FLEXIBLE & DESIGNED FOR YOU
- We offer both fixed menu bins, as well as bins you can customize.
- Want more? No problem. Add extra fruits and veggies to your order.
- Free delivery to your home. No need to be there when your bin is dropped off!
- Pause your account when you are on vacation, and start it back automatically.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU!
- Ask us for help with recipe ideas, diet restrictions, and storage tips!
- It is our goal to exceed your expectations and be the best organic produce delivery service available.
Thanks again for choosing Mother Earth Produce!
For more detailed Questions and Answers, check out our Common Q & A page under "How it Works."